Writing circle explained
A writing circle is a group of like-minded writers needing support for their work, either through writing critiques, workshops or classes, or just encouragement. There are many different types of writing circles and writing groups based on location, style of writing, or format.
- Common Cold Poetry Collective
- Alberta Foundation for the Arts
- Alberta Romance Writers' Association
- Atlantic Publishers' Marketing Association.
- Calgary Association of the Romance Writers of America.
- Federation of English Language Writers of Quebec
- Literary Translators' Association of Canada/ Association des traducteurs et traductrices litteraires du Canada
- Manitoba Arts Council
- Manitoba Writers' Guild
- Ottawa Independent Writers
- PEI Writers' Guild
- Professional Writers Association of Canada
- Territorial Writers Association and Conference
- Union des Ecrivain(e)s Québécois(e)s
- Writers' Alliance of Newfoundland and Labrador
- Writers' Circle of Durham Region
- Writers' Federation of New Brunswick
- Creative Writers Workshop
- Rathmines Writer's Workshop
http://www.storycircle.org/ The Story Circle Network, for women with stories to tell